The Hapag-Lloyd App offers a mobile service where you can easily do your business with us.
Now you can get instant quotation, place a booking, view list of shipments, trace your shipments, and check Hapag-Lloyd services, schedules, offices & latest news anytime and anywhere. You can also share the content with your business partner.
• Shipments provide the list of all your booked shipments with the start & end location, etd & eta with an easy search function
• Navigator - Beta provides the dashboard view of shipments details with a customized view
• Container Tracing provides real time tracing of your containers moves using B/L, booking or container number. With history list you can recheck your shipments easily
• Quotation enables registered customers to get instant online binding quotations for port to port or inland locations, and different container types (standard & reefer)
• Tariffs provide access to Trade surcharges, Local charges / Service fees, Detention and demurrage, Rate of exchange information directly from this menu
• Rate of exchange access general rate of exchange information as early as 7 days prior to the vessel departure or arrival directly from the Tariff section
• Bookings enables registered customer to place bookings once quotation received by simple “Book Now” button, create bookings for previously received quotations & copy bookings
• Schedule provides routing for ports and inland locations sorted by best results within the preferred time period, including transshipment details, transit times and mode of transport for inland legs. History list for easier repetitive searches
• Services display all the routes served by Hapag-Lloyd, along with transit times, and overview maps
• News keeps you updated with all news for the categories that matters the most to you (General Information, Liner Services, Port & Inland, Rates, Surcharges And Rules, Regulations & Restrictions), as subscription for each category can turned on/off at any time
• Offices section offers direct call and email function to your local Hapag-Lloyd contacts and shows the Office location in your preferred map application